Sunday, November 14, 2010

First Project Done & Dusted ......

I've been busy the last few days - setting up "The Shed" so that it is more user friendly.  Not completed yet, but I have finished the workbench and tool storage facilities.

It's not perfect, but for a bumble-fingured not-so-handy man like myself, I am rather proud of the finished result.  Two work benches in place, and plenty of peg-board "backing" where I can hang all my tools (at least those I retained when we shifted).

Still got some floor space to clear, which will involve getting rid of a few larger items; such as a filing cabinet (the computer desk inside should have enough space for the few items retained that were in the cabinet); an old Winfield "shed" unit (would really like to keep this, but just can't justify the space it takes) and the branch chipper, which, although the most useful garden implement we've had, probably isn't needed here.


As a true Aussie, the irony of the situation is not lost on me, either.  I have made a lot of use of the tools and the workbenches themselves in actually building the feature and now that everything is setup, probably will have far less need for them all into the future - but at least, if and when I do, I should be able to find everything.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, nice weblog and good publish

Anonymous said...

Good Article

Anonymous said...

Частичный Исправление домов в запорожье.http://remontkvartiri.at.ua http://vash-remont.ucoz.ua .

Anonymous said...

Favourite friends, when I play a joke on not asked in support of include anyone to help, but energy is such a ferocious attitude, that
would rather to request for help. I'm in a selfsame touchy position, beg Your friends, keep from
they can, how much can. I want be deeply thankful to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 send: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and
i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks?
If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

Here is my web site; Psn Code Generator

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also go to see this blog on regular basis to get updated from latest news.

Here is my site - http://Dailymotion.com/video/xypafc_hack-mot-de-passe-facebook-avec-la-preuve

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, however I assumed this publish
was once great. I do not understand who you might be but certainly you're going to a well-known blogger when you are not already. Cheers!

My webpage ... Free Psn Codes

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to revisit once again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

Also visit my weblog Psn Code Generator

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in
detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

Look at my homepage Psn Code Generator ()